Feasibility study for Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT)
Quality and effectiveness of drugs depends significantly on their proper packaging to maintain sterility throughout their lifetime. With a feasibility study we gain an understanding of your packaging and the CCIT capabilities. With our three CCIT-technologies we will confirm achievable detection limit and cycle time on your packaging.
Benefits of a feasibility study for Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT)
- Selection and validation of the suitable test method for each individual unit under test.
- Multiple leak testing technologies and methods from a single source with informative comparisons related to the respective part.
- A comprehensive feasibility study report that provides an overview of the test execution, results and recommendations for your specific application.
- Cycle-time optimization to prepare industrial tightness control with minimized capital investment.
- Gage R&R studies to prove high level of quality assurance right from the beginning of the product life cycle.